Busy Busy Bees
Sunday, February 12, 2012

Yes, yes I know, slacking again. 
February 6th - English essay due today, this is how I write down my thought process and find keep track of quotes in the book.

February 7th - Just a couple of hats I crocheted for Project Fuzzy. CAS hours!!

February 8th - Finally made the Key Club t-shirt order after a few more little obstacles. This quote is on the back of the shirt. 


February 9th - Sister made some cupcakes. Vanilla cake with a strawberry frosting. 

February 10th - 1st place for most attractive picture ever.
February 11th - Best thermos ever! Keeps my tea warm for a long long time.

February 12th - Broke my water fast today and had a great salad for dinner.



Written by Unknown at 8:10 PM.


Hello! Welcome to SZL photography. Comment and subscribe!





 Click here to subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Copyright © 2010-2012. All Rights Reserved Shu Lee.