Insanity
Sunday, January 29, 2012

Currently listening to - We Found Love by Rhianna
Last week was insane. I was so busy all the time and never found time to post pictures. So here are the photos from last week:

January 24th - Received a gift card to Starbucks from the hospital I volunteer at because of my volunteer work. Yay! Time to start Starbucks Rewards.

Random Fact #24 - I volunteer in the hospital gift shop


January 25th - Only took a picture of half of the postcard since my address is on the other side. Rob interviewed me for Wash U and sent me this postcard. Dope.

Random Fact #25 - Yes, I'm going to Greece over spring break. 


Januray 26th - This is my monkey that I bought back in 3rd grade... He just hangs around in my room on my lamp. Remember when hanging monkeys were all the rage?

Random Fact #26 - Kangaroos are my favorite animals.


January 27th - Tis the season of cuties! Cuties are so delicious and refreshing. The box is almost empty and only bought it like 4 days ago.

Random Fact #27 - My favorite fruit is... no idea. They're all delicious to me. Although, I'm not a fan of honeydew and cantaloupe.


January 28th - Dad arrived back home. He got to travel back to Malaysia for CNY. Lucky duck.

Random Fact #28 - I love the smell of airports.

January 29th (today) - Spent the first half of my day finishing my math project... and it wasn't even spent solving the problem... it was spent typing out how I solved it. So fun.

Random Fact #29 - I spent the rest of the day doing nothing productive, like watching Cupcake Wars. Great show.

Written by Unknown at 9:14 AM.


Hello! Welcome to SZL photography. Comment and subscribe!





 Click here to subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Copyright © 2010-2012. All Rights Reserved Shu Lee.